- PayTM Railway Ticket Booking – Can we book tickets in Paytm?
- How much does Paytm charge for Railway Ticket Booking?
- Can Paytm Railway ticket Booking be refunded?
- Does Paytm charge a platform fee?
- Does IRCTC accept Paytm?
- Can We Book Platform Tickets from Paytm?
- Step-By-Step Guide to PayTM Railway Ticket Booking – Indian Railways
- The Bottom Line – PayTM Railway Ticket Booking
PayTM Railway Ticket Booking – Can we book tickets in Paytm?
PayTM Ticket Booking App – Online flight booking is now easier and faster. On Paytm, you can now book flight tickets within minutes, from anywhere, anytime! Enjoy hassle-free flight booking with secure flight booking in minutes.
How much does Paytm charge for Railway Ticket Booking?
However, passengers have to pay a transaction fee when booking tickets through these gateways. The changes are different for different wallet users. For example, a passenger booking a flight through Paytm wallet has to pay a fee of 1.80% + applicable taxes on the ticket price.
Can Paytm Railway ticket Booking be refunded?
For cancellations made within 2 hours of screening, we will refund 100% of the cinema ticket price to your originating bank account within 7-10 working days only.
Does Paytm charge a platform fee?
How much do you have to pay as a platform fee? For mobile recharge using Paytm app, you will be charged a platform fee of Re 1 per mobile recharge.
Paytm is one of the widely used digital payment platform across India. Paytm wallet makes it easy to do online recharge, mobile bill payment and more. It allows users to book movie tickets, event tickets and travel tickets in minutes.
It is easy to book train tickets on Paytm app. You can register and login using the Paytm app or website. For this, you just need to enter your number and password / OTP to login and transact on Paytm instantly.
Paytm helps to check PNR status, find train schedule and check seat availability for online train ticket booking. If you want to know all train ticket prices, just enter your departure and destination station or city.
Does IRCTC accept Paytm?
You can now book train tickets on Paytm using your IRCTC credentials, making transactions faster and easier. Now book your train tickets on Paytm using your IRCTC account credentials.
Can We Book Platform Tickets from Paytm?
Paytm has partnered with IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) for unreserved tickets on the platform.
Passengers will be able to purchase unreserved train tickets, platforms, extend season tickets and recharge smart cards by scanning QR codes generated on the screens.
Paytm offers passengers the flexibility to pay through various payment options — Paytm UPI, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Postpaid (Buy Now, Pay Later), Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
The new Quick Response (QR) code based digital payment solution has already been launched on all ATVM machines at railway stations in India.
- Also Read: Australia International Students Study Guide – Study in Australia
- Delhi University Seats 2023 | Colleges wise seats available | DU admission seats 2023-24
- Easy Ways to Fix Why is My Youtube Not Working
- 5 Easy Steps to Prepare for 2023 Recession
Step-By-Step Guide to PayTM Railway Ticket Booking – Indian Railways
Check out the step-by-step guide to booking Indian Railways tickets on Paytm
Login to Paytm and follow the given steps to book train tickets on Paytm:
- Go to https://paytm.com/train-tickets.
- Now select source and destination cities, travel date.
- Then click on the ‘search’ button.
- Select your train and check seat availability.
- Choose your preferred location, class and date.
- Click on ‘book’ button and enter your IRCTC login ID.
Note: In case you don’t have login id click on “register with IRCTC” option or choose reset option by clicking on “forgot IRCTC password”.
- Fill in the required form and click “book”.
- Then proceed to payment, choose Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or Paytm Wallet.
- Now you will be redirected to the IRCTC website and asked to enter your password.
- Enter your IRCTC password.
You finally have your train ticket booked on PayTM.
Then you will get quick automatic update of your payment and ticket on registered email id and mobile number. This will save you from carrying a hard copy of your train ticket.