Order Free Checks from Bank of America – Checks are not as common today as they used to be, due to the rise of online and mobile payment options, but people still use them. Tenants often have to pay rent by check, for example, and then there are some people who still prefer writing checks to paying their bills electronically.
Bonus Article: 40 Best Paytm First Game Download
For those who still use a lot of checks, it’s important to know how to order more so you don’t run out. Some banks, including Bank of America, offer free standard checks to certain account holders. Continue reading to learn how to order checks from Bank of America, Member FDIC.
- How do I order checks from Bank of America?
- Can you get Bank of America Checks the Same Day?
- How Much Does it Cost to Order Checks from Bank of America?
- How much does it cost to order checks from Bank of America?
- Good to know about Order Free Checks from Bank of America
- Alternative ways to Order Checks from Bank of America
- The Bottom Line – Order Free Checks from Bank of America
How do I order checks from Bank of America?
Ordering checks from Bank of America is easy and takes just a few minutes. Here is the procedure:
Steps to order checks from Bank of America
- Sign in to your Bank of America account through online banking or the mobile app.
- Select the relevant bank account and do one of the following:
- Select “Order Cheques/Deposit Slips” in Internet Banking.
- Select “Order Checks & Deposit Tickets” in the mobile app.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can access design options, accessories, office and desk products.
- Confirm your style as well as your initial control number and personal information such as your name and address. Order Free Checks from Bank of America
Can you get Bank of America Checks the Same Day?
Unfortunately Order Free Checks from Bank of America, if you need your checks on the same day, this is not possible. There is no way to print a blank Bank of America check, and according to Bank of America customer service, the bank does not issue temporary or teller checks. However, you can opt for expedited shipping to get your check order faster.
How Much Does it Cost to Order Checks from Bank of America?
The cost of ordering checks varies depending on the style, number of boxes and where you get them. You don’t need to order checks from your bank. Order Free Checks from Bank of America
Check companies like Bradford Exchange Checks, along with retailers like Walmart and Costco, also sell personal checks. You can often find better deals with these suppliers than with your own bank.
How much does it cost to order checks from Bank of America?
If you are interested in ordering checks from Bank of America, the cost depends on the type of account you have and the style and number of checks requested. When you log into your Bank of America checking account to order, you will be able to view the check catalog.
Good to know about Order Free Checks from Bank of America
Certain Bank of America customers are eligible for free standard personal checks and discounts on certain styles of non-standard checks, including the following customers:
- Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking®
- Customers with Preferred Rewards
Alternative ways to Order Checks from Bank of America
If you can’t find the check style you want from Bank of America, or you want to see if you can find a better deal, here are some alternatives. Before you begin, make sure you have your bank account number and Bank of America routing number. Both are necessary when ordering checks.
- Costco: Costco members can get special prices on checks from Harland Clarke with free standard delivery. Costco Executive members can get 200 Blue Safety Checks for $14.51.
- Vistaprint: If you rarely use checks, Vistaprint offers small quantities of checks at a much cheaper price than ordering a whole box. You can order 25 wallet checks for $4.
- Walmart: Walmart also offers a smaller amount of checks at a reasonable price. You can get 150 Blue Security Checks for $7.96.
You can also find more specialized designs through these alternatives – often at a higher price. These include Disney themed checks and high security checks with fraud prevention features.